Friday, May 14, 2010

Will my face always be red as long as I try and keep control of my acne?

I use acne medications, and my face is often very red because of it. Will my skin get used to it after a while, or will my face be forever red while I use the acne meds? Also, I'm going to cuba for a week next monday. Should I get a lot of sun and ocean water? Is this going to be good for my acne, chestne, and backne, and shoulderne (haha)? I have been taking pills every morning and night, washing my face at night, washing my whole body in the morning, putting on tretinion creme wherever I have acne all over my body in the morning and night for about 2 months... Should I start noticing improvements soon? A bit of a ramble, but oh well. It's annoying. I'm 15.Will my face always be red as long as I try and keep control of my acne?
I constantly get acne, and find that it is because my skin is too dry. Then when I sleep, my skin compensates by making too much oyil. I use this special soap called cetophil that equalizes the moisture in my face so that I am not getting zits all the time. The trick is to have a well balanced amount of oil- teenage hormones and growing definitely do not help that.





I think the sun might be bad, becuase it will dry out your face and possibly make your skin react by creating to much oil, making zits.





also yes, the creams and gels and pills take a long time to work. Be patient and dilligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment