Friday, May 14, 2010

Help! My face got a lot worse after using Clearasil Acne control?

I have been using Clearasil Daily Acne control (3 in One Formula) for about three days. I have a realitively clear face, I only usually get on or two pimples when I am premenstrual, and thats it. After using Clearasil, there are MULTIPLE landminds that have exploded all over my face. Is this because it is doing exactly what it says t is, exfoliating my skin and bringing everything to the surface? If so, should I keep using it and once my face is cleaned out, my skin will be better or should I just stop use completely. It seems as if every night i put it on, I get at least two more pimples.Help! My face got a lot worse after using Clearasil Acne control?
Clearasil is designed for acne, so if you don't have it then the product can really dry your skin and this can make you break out anyway. You should use a cleanser and toner designed for your skin type, and then just use a spot stick on small areas if you need it.Help! My face got a lot worse after using Clearasil Acne control?
just stop using it. i used clearasil before too,and my face instantly turned into a pizza overnight [im exaggerating of course, but you get the point]. it was BAD and i was PISSSSSED. i think some people's skin just doesn't react the right way to certain products. right when you noticed you were reacting badly, you should have just immediately stopped using it. find another product that works for you. and if clearasil bothers you, i used neutrogena deep cleansing wash, and that was ALL bad too. but i found something that worked, and now im acne free.
See your doctor, and he might be able to give you something
It sounds like Clearasil Acne Control is way too harsh for your skin. Stop using it COMPLETELY! Instead, try a gentle foaming cleanser with salycyclic acid (I recommend Neutrogena's Oil-Free Foaming Cleanser, but any other would work, too) and follow up with a good oil-free moisturizer. It won't clog your pores and it will calm your skin.





Something else you can try: get some plain yogurt, slather it on your face, and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. It cleanses and calms your skin.





Just take it easy with the skin products for awhile, drink a lot of water, and your skin should be back to normal in no time. Good luck!
Forget all those expensive cosmetics; I recommend virgin coconut oil for your skin, hair and diet. I could list a dozen reasons why, but if you Googled ';virgin coconut oil'; you'd find them yourself. Since I've been using it about 2 weeks, my skin is softer, smoother, and NOT dry anymore, even I live in Southern California. My hair is unbelievable-I've never had such soft, shiny hair and it's down to my butt. I also have these dry skin patches on my legs from a medication. I've had them for years and absolutely hate them-they are SO ugly. But the virgin coconut oil is making them *disappear*.





You can get it from eBay item like this:


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>
  • dental cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment