Friday, May 14, 2010

Do u agree that,she is fully surrendering herself & u r in full control when u lay on her facing her back?

Unlike when u laying face to face on her!


Which one do u like then?Do u agree that,she is fully surrendering herself %26amp; u r in full control when u lay on her facing her back?
I personally love sometime to be without no control. And I do feel like I am fully surrendering myself when a man is lying on my back.Do u agree that,she is fully surrendering herself %26amp; u r in full control when u lay on her facing her back?
dude, your creepy. if your act of love making invovles the word or ideas of oh baby fully surrender to me, then maybe she has just resorted to not looking at you , whats her email. dont be an inconsiderate jerk and try to over play the different positions into emotions of you be the most powerful in the bedroom. it the tilt of the pelvis that is diffent not the act of not being able to not see her face. jerk
man may be in control of a women at any point of time but never during love making
Yes. that is a very submissive position. I enjoy that position and I am a woman.
you are only in control if you know what you are doing not because you are in that position. in most cases if a woman dont want you there they know how to get you off of them
being submissive is great, i love it and love my boyfriend taking control over the sexy time we have
what!?!!!!
If they're a fatty, I tend to go to sleep on them. Forget those memory foam mattress gizmos! I believe it was Shakespeare who said: ';flabby is fabby when you wanna snooze and nappy';! lol
I like it and my boyfriend loves it! If you let him/she lets you gain full control in that position, it works out beautifully for the both of you. Trust. But have her cross her legs.
Yes
OKKKKKKKKKKK!
no, not really..it麓s just another way to do it. i like HER to be in control actually, but still enjoy this position.
She's not doing it because she is surrendering herself, she is doing it because she enjoys it!
i feel more comfort when my girl is in full control during the act...it means she on top ...sitting on me...
i love submissive positions. and yes,it makes the woman feel controlled, almost helpless

No comments:

Post a Comment