Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is it wrong to ';accidentally'; on purpose to knee in the face a kid that is out of control?

I was at the supermarket and there was this old woman with her great-grandkids who were young and running around and screaming and generally being little shits. As one ran past me I ';accidentally'; turned around and kneed her in the face. Well, her nose started bleeding and she collapsed to the ground. The old lady (who must have been about 80) started telling me off. I told her where to go and the supermarket manager asked me to leave.





How can I sue the manager, supermarket and the old lady for embarrasing me my sore knee?Is it wrong to ';accidentally'; on purpose to knee in the face a kid that is out of control?
LOL...





I'm not sure about whether or not you have a case against any of the people mentioned, in fact, they may have a case against you, who knows?





So, I'd advise you to just let it go - let bygones be bygones because if you decide to go ahead and sue them, what if it turns out you don't really have a case but they do and they counter-sue you and they get to squeeze some $$ out of you? That would be a sore slap in the face. So just be cool and move on, see the humour in things, my gurl.





But, trust me, although I love children, I know how it is when you see little disrespectful kids in public and the adults that are with them do nothing to stop the crap they're doing.





It's highly irritating but you just have to control your temper, be the bigger one, move away from the area and go on with your business.





Because you know what, even if you did the old lady a favour by shutting up her grandkid, she still turned around and yelled at you for it... and to make it worse, you got kicked out of there. Soooo not worth the trouble.





Anyway, thanks for the chuckle - you being a girl (I'm guessing by your name, you're a girl?) made it that much more funny for me while reading this question. I hope the little brat is all better, though.





Live. Love. Laugh.





;-)Is it wrong to ';accidentally'; on purpose to knee in the face a kid that is out of control?
You have no right to hurt a child like that just because they were out of control. That's how kids are, they don't know any better. You are a terrible person and should be arrested for child abuse.
hahhahah classic..
I don't know how you sue, but I'm sure glad you did that. I have to use my cane on the wee ones oftentimes. They're just not taught any manners anymore
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment