Friday, May 14, 2010

Red face syndrome haha???!!! i need help with controlling it?

ok well theres this guy in my math class that i sit next to. and he likes me...but he doesn't know i know that. so its a little awkward for me. when ever i talk to someone sometimes my face gets randomly red...even if im not embarrassed or anything. is there any ways i can open up to him more?





how do i talk to him...i kind of like him too.. without getting too red or nervous.


any advice. thanks!Red face syndrome haha???!!! i need help with controlling it?
this used to happend to me all the time!!!! i have recently started to be able to control it. Im pale so its very easy to make me blush but what i do is think of other things or take deep breaths (not noticably! lol) and its not as bad anymore!Red face syndrome haha???!!! i need help with controlling it?
Unfortunately there is no way to control blushing. You just have to try to relax. I do it as well, I will be talking to someone and feel fine, then they ask me why I'm all red. It really sucks.
Stop drinking so much you alcoholic.
dont worrry about your face suddenly turning red. Just start talking to him.
hmm i think you should talk to him more that way you will get used to talking to him and you might not blush
omg!!! i know i have the same problem! and im not sure how to fix it either so yeah sry im like no help!

No comments:

Post a Comment