Friday, May 14, 2010

Help with controlling shine on my face?

I have somewhat oily skin, so my face (basically my nose and forehead) gets really shiny after a while. I keep a pack of Clean and Clear oil blotting sheets handy, but they last an hour at the most and I'm going somewhere tomorrow where I can't use them constantly. I use Clean and Clear morning burst face wash that's supposed to control shine. I also use Clinique acne solutions sometimes. Are there any home remedies I could use to eliminate shine? Either something like a mask that I could apply tonight/tomorrow morning or something to apply in the morning that would help control shine throughout the day? Thanks in advance.Help with controlling shine on my face?
use oil-free products, they reduce the shine and oil from your face, also dont use heavy creams on your face, just a light creamHelp with controlling shine on my face?
dude, me too!!!





what i do is i have this generic acne gel junk and i just put a think coat of it on my forehead and nose. it's clear so you can't tell you have it on once it dries. it kinda just sits there all day (supposedly clearing your acne) and it doesn't let the grease soak through. it's awesome.
try scrubbing your face. use a toner, which makes your skin smoother and tighter and also dry (dry in a way like fresh and tight - not dry like flaky and rough) then use an oil control lotion. yes, there is lotions for people with oily skin if you think ';my skin is oily, I DEFINITELY do not need moisturizer!';
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment