Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to control this in public?: Face looks serious in public.?

I am very shy and quiet in public. At home, my face is relaxed and normal. However, once I step foot in public for a few minutes, I notice that my face feels like it's serious. I look like I am mad although I'm not. Sometimes I look like I'm about to cry but that's just how my face looks. Sometimes it looks like I'm dumb. I can't control this. How do I control this? Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes when I am walking and looking at someone in the face, I feel like I am looking at them like I'm pissed off at them but I'm not.





Note: I know that it is not just me being self conscious because I notice it when I walk by a glass door in public.


My family members even say ';why do you look so serious?';.How to control this in public?: Face looks serious in public.?
think of something that makes you feel good.


and then just smile.How to control this in public?: Face looks serious in public.?
I know how you feel...





The conclusion I have come to is that I am all business. I know where I want to go, know how I want to get there and I get there. That maybe over simplifying it but try this the next time you're concious about how you look. Whistle, hum a song or anything that will take your mind off of concentrating on your looks. You may have a phobia, to public places or people. Don't over analyze the situation and think happy thoughts.





The mind is very powerful and if we ever figure it out we'd all be in a happier place. Try this; before you go to bed, tell yourself over and over until you fall asleep that, ';You will relax in public';. Over and over and over and over. Doing this before bed with just about anything places the message in a position to be accessed while sleeping. The thought and issues that we deal with on a daily basis are usually what we dream about. If we flush those out and concentrate on what we want to then we should be in a better place, mentally.
  • dental cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment