Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone else think that girls can mind control you when they use those pouty sad faces?!?

its so mind control:(Does anyone else think that girls can mind control you when they use those pouty sad faces?!?
Sure, I use mine to force my boyfriend to laugh.Does anyone else think that girls can mind control you when they use those pouty sad faces?!?
my boyfriend gets soft when i pull a sad face...
Definitely....!!! I'm a PRO at it.... lols.... It's actually very ironic the way that us girls can actually mind control the simple-minded entities known as ';Guys';. Just one glance at our pouty sad faces... yall just melt away.





If you look at it from that angle... you can actually see how Gullible Guys can be..lols...!!!





You do like my answer don't you?


p.s. - :( %26lt;sniff%26gt;





[Hah...... gotcha again...!!!) lols lols
yeah only other girls think similarly... as guys, we get pissed when we see that 'cos you come off showing urself as pitiful, incapable and clingy..ttiing..sorry, wrong impression.and the fact that you guys think it works,is even more sadder..bottomline is ,it works with sex deprived sad males. otherwise we guys know when you are trying to do ur silly act..





BTW, am not a male chauvinist.. i totally believe,'; women gave birth to men; Hillary for President ! ';
It's not mind control. It's the power of diversion! Guys to the same thing to us! We mess up on something, you guys start getting all hot headed so we just give you guys a glimpse of why we're liked. Men do the same thing with the ';Boys will be boys'; smile and try to pull the macho.
Someone actually gave it a name. It's called the cute factor.
It's moment like these I realise I'm getting old.


When a girl puts on a pouty face at me, I burst out laughing.


It really does look so ridiculous.


Mind control... Well, if it was their intention for me to laugh, then it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment