Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why When You Face a Fearful Situation, You Pee Without Any Control and Sometimes You Don't Feel It?

It happened to me several time when i was a kid. Some people attempted to kidnap me in a place where no one was around, so i was running away and hide (my whole body shakes uncontrollably + pee was going out without feeling i realized after i got wet then i stopped it but still i couldn't control it that much). After that, i got the chance and ran incredibly fast i even could have jumped a tall fence. Anyway, i got away safely...





What peeing has to do with fear?!!! I even didn't feel the need to go to the bathroom before the kidnapping attempt against me.





Any idea?Why When You Face a Fearful Situation, You Pee Without Any Control and Sometimes You Don't Feel It?
Some people piss when they are freaked, others don't. I personally have never pissed myself, although that doesn't say I never will.





Your brain sends the chemical that makes fear through out your body, you sweat, shake, and in your case; piss yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment