Thursday, May 13, 2010

HELP! MY FACE IS OUT OF CONTROL!!! 10 points to first answer!?

I've been using tazorac for the past 3 weeks and it has worked a little but not a lot. I stopped it recently because it's the holidays and I have a lot of parties to go to and it would look awful if I went around with a REALLY FLAKY face so I stopped it. It's been a week now. Ever since I've stopped it my face is getting worse but it isn't dry anymore. I want to start using it but I can't because I've got a lot of parties to go to. So, i was thinking to start using it again after the holidays...like sometime in january but the thing is in feb i'm going to a different country for a couple of weeks and i want my skin acne free by then. Problem is if i start it in january then my face wont be clear by feb because it takes atleast 12 weeks to completely clear. so, what should i do?HELP! MY FACE IS OUT OF CONTROL!!! 10 points to first answer!?
well i know im not the first answer sorryy





but i hhave gone through soo many acne products and then i finally used clean and clean advanced acne treatment, i have used clean and clear before but it never worked but this stuff did! it was amazing! now, even if i have breakouts my skin is smooth and you dont notice them. i would really really really recomend this product my skin cleared up in 3 days,,,fully! i have tried proactive and it didnt work on me. this clean and clear advanced acne treatment didnt dry out my skin either. I love love love it. its a silver bottle with a purple lid and it comes in a case. i also recomend its sort of a toner type thing it doesnt come with the kit but it works oh so well!HELP! MY FACE IS OUT OF CONTROL!!! 10 points to first answer!?
Acnefree.com











It works really good. Try the severe
Ok, so if your talking about acne I have all the cures...(I had it bad in middle school)





1. 1 tblspn of cinnamon, 1 tblspn of lemon juice...apply to the infected area(s) and let it sit for maybe an hour (It is good if u feel burning)...however, it works gradually





2. Hydrogen Peroxide...works pretty good





3. When ur in the shower do not scrub ur face...wash it gently because if u don't it'll get irritated...when u dry it the same thing





4. Clearasil only works slowly





5. Proactive is supposed to be great





(If u don't wanna spend money I would use the H Peroxide...it doesn't smell and I think it works better than clearasil + the cinnomon thing)





Good Luck:-)
Mine is too!!! Cant wait to see your answers!!!!!!
try proactiv
I AM THE FIRST REAL ANSWER. I WANT 10 POINTS!!





TRY LOOKING AT





http://www.proactiv.com/index.php?acnt=G鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment