Friday, May 14, 2010

Do People that Cover there Faces Get Through Passport Control ?

Hello ,


I was Just curious to know that do people who cover there faces do they get through passport control ? I mean people who have this as a religion to cover there faces with just there eyes showing. Beacaus people have no proof who they are just from there eyes ? It's not like people can ask them to take somehting off because its there religion ? Or can they ?





Sorry if this question is offencive in anyway to anyone ( I didn't intend it to be) . I'm just curious to know .Do People that Cover there Faces Get Through Passport Control ?
I hope not...





Here... I did a small search and found this...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…Do People that Cover there Faces Get Through Passport Control ?
Your welcome.

Report Abuse



i'm sure they will have to take the damn thing off. it's a good excuse to be able to breathe fresh air.
Well actually in Islam your only supposed to cover the hair but can show your face.


The whole ';cover face'; is a fad created by the extreme saudi and taliban laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment