Friday, May 14, 2010

I am very femine in behaviour and i face problem like people making fun of me and i want to control it.?

I know it is easy to say...


but face it- IT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM- IT IS THEIRS!!!


Don't try to control your own behavior. Try not to let it affect you so much- even though I'm sure it must be hard.


Just be yourself and love yourself for who you are!!


Don't change- because if you do- THEY WIN!!


Good luck! :)I am very femine in behaviour and i face problem like people making fun of me and i want to control it.?
Reminds me of the ';Birdcage'; where Robin Williams was trying to teach his partner to act more 'manly'...there are a few things that you can do, but mostly you might have to just accept that people are going to act the @ss sometimes and learn to either ignore them or mock their mannerisms back at them...usually each person has some characteristic(s) that can be made fun of.I am very femine in behaviour and i face problem like people making fun of me and i want to control it.?
Everyone's different in how they handle that sort of thing. I'll tell ya, when I was 17 and 18 and just coming out, I was a tall, skinny, raging queen. Well, not all the bad really but I was pretty obvious. It's funny, because I kinda grew out of that. First, as a personal choice, I didn't want to be effeminate so I guess it may have been an unconscious change I made somewhere down the line. Now people are a little shocked when they find out about me because you really cant tell. I'm not big and butch or anything like that; just look like a ';normal'; str8 dude. So, it all depends on how old you are at this time and whether you want to change yourself or not. If you are happy the way you are, try not to worry what people think and just be yourself. If you do want to change, it will take time and will be a process of a little bit at a time. You just cant be Richard Simmons one day and Vin Diesel the next (LOL) l have to figure out some kind of game plan and what works for you. But above all; do whatever makes you happy, not what makes other people happy. Believe me, though, I know what it's like to be made fun of. People can be real thoughtless of other people's feelings and act like big rectal warts. Hey, Good Luck whatever you do.
I would suggest if you REALLY want to change your mannerisms, I think it would be more productive to try to eliminate or tone down your feminine characteristics. If you catch your self in mid swish stop the swish and continue on as if it hadn鈥檛 happened. I think you could train your self out of the behaviors you don鈥檛 like.





I would say that you don鈥檛 want to act Butch. If you try to act a certain way you will be very conscious of your actions and you end up coming across as false. Like your trying to hard to be what your not.
Learn to sit still.
Who care's if people make fun of you....


But honestly if its that bad, say something to them about it.


You know who you are and maybe their just mad cause your cute


and they arent...womp womp womp
Grow a beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment