Friday, May 14, 2010

How does oil controlling face wash/product work?

I'm trying a new face wash that is oil controlling. I wanted some acne control wash, but the oil control was super cheap on clearance. (Neutrogena Oil Control foaming cleanser)





Well I used it and it's pretty amazing, it really works to stop the shiny forehead! I was just wondering how it works, I guess the scientificness behind it all. It's not harmful is it, like trapping oil or something? I chose it because I assumed if my face is less oily then I would have less acne since acne comes from oil.





So how does it work?How does oil controlling face wash/product work?
It works by drying out your pores and then sealing them up so that you don't produce as much oil. I would suggest getting some toner and a hydrating mask so that you don't get to dry also know that your skin might be oily because it is dehydrated. when your skin gets dehydrated it over produces oil and will make an oily shine on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment