Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have acne on my face... wat should i do to control it?

use acnil as a face wash and avoid using hard soaps and dring plenty of water as water acts as a magic to cure acne,which purifies the blood and reduces acneI have acne on my face... wat should i do to control it?
my dear unknown friend acne is causing now to everyone!it may because of not cleaning ur makeup or falling of dandruff!


u can remove it by applying cremes like lacto calamin! it works trust me! use products which say non-acnegenic!I have acne on my face... wat should i do to control it?
proactive or acnefree but acnefrees way faster and it's wht i use and it really wrks
use clearasil ultra deep pore wash


i read that faces washes that 8 weeks to work and after using clearasil ultra faces wash for 8 weeks my acne started to go


use it twice a day
I started using the acne stuff called clear advantage on this website, click on shop online and you'll find it there. It works great and even softens you skin in the process.


http://cassieanderson.myarbonne.com
i had a problem with acne and two weeks ago i went to a dermatology center and the DR. prescribed me DORYX its for bacteria infections which cause acne.i seen results in a week its amazing and i also use DIFFERIN GEL in the morning and DIAC at night prescribed by my doctor.





honestly ive never been happier in my life ive tried everything and went for peels and microdermabrasions and nothing work but the doryx is amazing
I use this stuff called Vitage. Imagine your skin has never been in contact with the air we breathe, car fumes, salt from the sea 鈥?you would have beautiful, soft, baby-like skin. This Vitage stuff may not quite do that - but it comes dead close!


Product does work, and doesn't really cost that much.


http://www.courthouseclinic.ie/products.鈥?/a>
proactiv really works.
home remedy--multani mitti face pack.
Try Arbonne's Clear Advantage line-- cleanser, toner, lotion, %26amp; supplement.





Depending on how old you are - maybe the Arbonne Prolief as well!
proactive if you can afford it.
My B F F has acne and you should follow the steps on the boddle and get relaxed!!!!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!!!
pro-activ. its like 60 dollars but it works really nice
Dear Priya,I recomend either toothpaste or Gram flour (Basan)
try washing your face 2-3 times per day, first rinse with warm water then apply clean %26amp; clear then rinse with warm water again, then use cold water to close your pores, also if you wear make up wash it off before you go 2 bed make up really ruins your skin. if a small zit is starting 2 grow make sure u put achol on it right away at least 4 times a day!!
even i had acne since i was 12! the thing is acne is most often then not genetic. therefore no matter wat u eat or apply superficially there are chances that once u stop it they start coming back. i would suggest that u go to a good dermatologist. other than that wat u can do is stop drinking tea and coffee. drink 5 to 6 glasses of water( sometimes if u are constipated it leads to pimples %26amp; boils mostly on the T zone). if u have an oily skin than try to wash ur face with a mild face wash 3 4 times a day. dont pick on pimples with pus in it else it will lead to scarring and pitting. every night apply deriva C gel( adapalene+ clindamycin phosphate gel) on the pimple area for 15 20 minutes. have 2 fruits daily. and take a walk for half hour. trust me exercise of some kind always reduces pimples. dont use too much make up and wen u go out use gel based sun screen even in rainy season. if u have dandruff it might also aggrevate ur pimples! so try to treat that. and yes do not go for facials! hope all these tips help:-)
Dear,I am naturopathist In pondechary one herbal product company,you can use MAYURI face pack is very good for acne i control this problem of so many. contact dskhared@yahoo.com
acnetane really works. its brilliant
Try to stay away from things like Pro active if you are not a conscious skin person. Just like anything anti aging once you start you can't stop or your skin will get worse.





Use St. Ives medicated scrub, then use Clean %26amp; Clear cream cleanser leave that on your face for a couple minutes, rinse off then tone with a mild astringent. I guarantee if you are constant with those they will reduce dramatically and it is very cheap.





I've been a make up artist for 3 years and before I talk to women about make up I tell them make up is only as good as the skin underneath!
HI


my son reacted best by using proactive


Lammy
acne is common among teens. Visit your doctor.
it also good to watch watch you take in your body, drink plenty of water and less oily food and more vegetables and fruit
There is a generic version of Proactiv. I found it at one of those ';As Seen On TV'; stores at the mall.





Amazon.com sells it for $17.99 and here's the link:





http://www.amazon.com/Klear-Action-Acne-鈥?/a>





Best of luck to you, take care.
Nothing ever worked for me until I tried Murad. You can get it @ Sephora %26amp; other stores like that. They have an acne system %26amp; it helped me greatly! If I ever get a nasty pimple I put toothpaste on it before bed %26amp; by morning %26amp; has shrunk drastically %26amp; continue to do that till it is gone! =)
Oh ya the nasty dreaded ... zit.. they totally suck huh?





Anyways im sure you do.. but I'll still mention it.. its very very important to wash your face 2 or 3 times a day to keep the grease and oils out of your pores... and besure to use a mild soap so it dosen't dry your face out... also besure to wash your face and remove any makeup before you go to bed ( if your a girl that is! ) so that your pores can breath at night.





Then I would just use a acne astringent that you can buy at any store and use it daily. Besure to get one that won't dry your face out though because ontop of zits who wants a dry peely face yo know!?





Hopefully this works if not, then I would try proactive its a bit expensive but I have heard it works.





Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment