Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do I control a mazzola oil face?

I am a 35 yr old female with oily skin. I had a lot of breakouts over the whole summer but I was able to clear my face up with an over the counter 3 step acne system. My face cleared up except for my forehead. Sure my face is still super oily but why won't the pimples on my forehead go away? I can't afford to buy more products. Is this internal? I'm using an oil free light foundation for acne prone skin %26amp; the makeup melts on my face within an hour. Any tips on what to do to keep a more fresh face?How do I control a mazzola oil face?
The pimples won't go away because of the oil. The oil is clogging the pores and the forehead and chin are common areas in which sweat rests and since you produce more oil, it doesnt help the problem. I would suggest looking a more affordable 3 step program which simply consists of cleanser, toner, moisturizer. The Body Shop's Tea tree line does wonders for oil AND blemishes or just go to your local drug store and check out the different products targeted for oily/blemished skin. I really cant make any suggestions because I havent tried them all. But if it helps I have sensitive normal/oily skin. I use Avenno products and The Body Shop's seaweed moisturizer for oil. I also use Ambi w/Sunscreen.


But there is no ';cure'; for oily skin. Lighten up on the makeup for a while unless absolutely necessary. Regardless of it being ';oil free'; or ';light'; , something foreign applied to the skin will clog pores...Which is how......pimples are formed! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment