Thursday, May 13, 2010

I get pimples on my face after masturbation...... what can i do......how can i control them ?

Your pimples have nothing to do with masturbation. Pimples is clear acne and you should see a dermitologist for that.I get pimples on my face after masturbation...... what can i do......how can i control them ?
The trick to not masturbating for me was just getting so much exercise that I'd get home, take a shower, do homework, and then flop down on my bed and be asleep in an instant.





Then winter break hit. Ugh.


I couldn't help myself, and had masturbated 4 times in 5 days. The result was awful.





It is now January 5th. I haven't masturbated in 4 days now, and my face is beginning to improve, but for the last part of December my face looked like the DMZ. I had a 10+ major pimple break out with 4 cysts, and a whole cluster of them on my forehead and around my hairline.





Tonight, after washing my face, the redness is receding and some of the lumps are starting to go down, but that's because I haven't masturbated in 4 days.





I know masturbation is a healthy natural thing, but I can't help but feel that it is definitley the cause of my acne. Anyone else have this problem?





Also, I'd like to add, that my daily routine remained the same. Washing once in the a.m. and then once in the p.m. before bed.





Can anyone sympathize with me? I go to a dermatologist regularly, and she keeps wanting to prescribe me an antibiotic to help, but my pediatrician really wants me to avoid antibiotic use. Why? Because I'm allergic to penicillin and some of its off shoots, meaning I can only use Z-pack and some other antis. If I become allergic or develope an immunity to that small group of anitbiotics that are effective then I could be in serious trouble if I ever got a real infection, etc.





So, I'm not willing to possibly risk my life for cosmetic purposes, but this is getting really bad. I've gotten so use to masturbating that when I can stand to not go for 2-3 weeks I feel much better aobut my face, but I also get tremendous urges (especially when I don't do any running, lifting, sports, etc).





It's really tough to not masturbate, but it can be even worse to have to deal with looking like frankenstein.





I've read about hormonal imbalance being a cause of acne, and that masturbation can cause spikes in hormone levels. If that's true, then isn't that the medical proof that masturbation can effect acne?





One last question. I've always associated hormonal imbalance with mood swinging people, depression, etc. but I've never been anything but a straight and level guy. Never really prone to depression, etc.





I've read a lot of stuff and I don't know what to weed out as garbage and what to take as the truth. Right now I'm going to facials for my skin (which only help when I don't masturbate), that can be really painful (high frequency electrical wand + different coats of stuff + the needles and pimples popping, etc.).I get pimples on my face after masturbation...... what can i do......how can i control them ?
I don't think its related at all, if you're finding that you're getting lots of pimples, use a face cloth to wash your face with, it's probably the fact that your face is getting overly oily that's causing it.
i think u should have control on yourself,masturbation is the cause of these pimples if u will not do this u will not get the pimples, and yaa it is related to masturbation
just plain ewwww!!

No comments:

Post a Comment