Thursday, May 13, 2010

I sweat really bad on my face do you have any suggestions on how to control it?

You have exactly the same symptoms I did. It is basically called Hyperhidrosis, or more simply, excessive sweating.





Just remembering what it was like sweating all the time gives the shivers, it was such an annoying health problem and I honestly thought I was going to have to live like that forever.





I have to admit, I wasted my time and money on useless products that promised to control sweating and body odor but none of them worked. I joined an online hyperhidrosis community where people shared their experiences with treating sweating problems and they got to talking about natural treatments – because the truth is, hyperhidrosis is a kind of disease that is passed on genetically. Like diabetes, you can actually control the disease through diet, exercise and natural treatments.





They have a “Stop Sweating and Start Living Guide” to help you treat excessive sweating that really helped me!! It really is easy to use natural remedies and it is a lot cheaper than those other products that do nothing. I really suggest you take a look at their guide to curing hyperhidrosis naturally; I've included the source below.





I hope this information helps :) And let me know if you need any help!I sweat really bad on my face do you have any suggestions on how to control it?
you could get botox injections.





http://www.botoxinjection-facts.com/boto…I sweat really bad on my face do you have any suggestions on how to control it?
Heyy x


My friend has the same problem but i told her to use baby wipes on her face. it dries up all the oils and that will stop you face from going sweaty and it also help to keepspots away.she sayed it worked so give it a try. use one in the morining and one before bed...hope it helps :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment