Sunday, January 24, 2010

What can i do to control the ance spots in my face?

help me to find a cureWhat can i do to control the ance spots in my face?
Depending on how bad. I had bad acne when I was young. The best medicines I have found was acutane (pills) which is dermatoligest perscribed and differin jell (topical) which works wounders.





If your acne is not bad or, you have no health insurance, proactive actually works. It is great because it works on all skin types.





A good soap to wash wit is clearicil face wash. It is in a white and blue triangular tube. Along with an astringant at nite and wash again in the morning, you should be alright.





One other thing is try drinking eight glasses of water a day. I will bet this helps in just one week.





As with any medical problems, there is no cure. You have to weight until you out grow it which is up to age 30.





Good luck...What can i do to control the ance spots in my face?
acutane, or if you are talking about pot marks, well i think that your only choice is cosmetic surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment