Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How can i control grease on my face?

i have always had a pretty good job controlling acne, but now its getting worse. its not so much dirt, as grease. i have used numerous products, and they don't really seem to work. for about the last week i have just used alcohol on a cotton ball. that worked, but now it seems to be fading and not working. what can i do??? please and thanks. best gets 10!How can i control grease on my face?
I highly recommend cetaphil - you get it at costco. my doctor recommended me that face wash/body wash





yes i also understand how most acne products dry out your face, yet all your oil comes back within two hrs or so. but this stuff doesnt dry out your face at all, no matter how often you wash with it. also holds down the oil for a good enough time





ive also heard you can put cornstarch on your face which absorbs oil all day, but i havent tried that before..How can i control grease on my face?
This is a huge problem. I do not know your age. Anyway i have been experiencing acne since i was 16 year and am now forty and still suffering from the problem. Am usually oily on the T zone and I started using The Body Shop Green Tea acne product and am very happy with the result. I would also advise you not to use alcohol on your use face instead wash your face with mild soap because what alcohol does is just drying up your face.


Good luck
To many things on your face is not good.





If you have oily skin buy a wash for oily skin..(clearasil)





use an exfoliate 2 times week





a toner if you want..but not needed.





pure alcohol on your skin is an irritant. Not good to use.








If you have a large drug store where you are, go to the cosmetic dept and ask for products for your skin type. You do not need to use expensive brands.



What I have done to get the oil under control is use clearasil deep cleaning pores pads, then follow-up with benzoyl peroxide.





I have also brought the clearasil pads with me during the day, eventually I didn't need it.





The entire plan I found at; http://www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.co鈥?/a>





Go Zap That Oil and those Zits!!





JR
I think you mean oily, as in you have oily skin. There are a select few lotions and creams that actually work. I would suggest going to a dermatologist. Keep in mind that it won't rid you of oil, because its genetic, it will only help out. Oily skin can also be okay to a certain point, means your skin is healthy-ish. Dry skin isn't. Good luck!
Dermalogica has products for oily skin specifically.
You might have to clean it more often and maybe not use any moisturisers but use facial toners instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment