Sunday, January 24, 2010

How to control oily from our face?

rice paper you can buy this at beaty store or a lineHow to control oily from our face?
yh i think you can get blotting sheets so try them.How to control oily from our face?
you can buy oil absorbing sheets they sell them in little packs


and you just wipe your face with them


but they are kinda expensive


you can buy a cleanser that is made for oily skin and use it daily


most cleansers will say somewhere on them what skin type they're best suited for
continous acne wash oil free face cream and oily face was most of the stuff is found at nutrugena or olay or clean and clear or just buy a proactive kit all works.








vote thumbs up if you love puppies or kittens.








thanxs


pamela
clean ur face every day
This is what I do...





I use Rapid Clear Oil-Eliminating Foaming Cleanser (Neutrogena). I use it before I sleep to take off my make up and cleanse my face and I also use it before putting my make up on. It tends to control the shine soo goodd and it doesn't dry face, but u should still use a moisturizer because what happens when u don't put moisturizer on ur face tends to get out the oil in ur face for that reason so..yep good luck
if you mean that you are oily


then you can get some facial


blotting papers.





it takes out the oilyness





you should also wash your face


two times a day but not alot


because some of those oils you


need.
  • dental cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment