Friday, January 22, 2010

Who knows, not me, we never lost control, you're face to face, with the man who sold the world?

OMG I love that song.





Nirvana FTWWho knows, not me, we never lost control, you're face to face, with the man who sold the world?
This is was originally a David Bowie song, but Nirvana did it ten times better.

Report Abuse


Who knows, not me, we never lost control, you're face to face, with the man who sold the world?
We passed upon the stair,


We spoke of was and when


Although I wasn't there,


He said I was his friend


Which came as some surprise


I spoke into his eyes


I thought you died alone,


A long, long time ago





NIRVANA
Omg Herbert the Pervert sings Nirvana xD
I love David Bowie!
Mr. Herbert is watcning me??!?! :O





But I'm not a little boy....





I'm a girl!!!








D:
I know you want to f'uck Chris Griffin
man do you know how to rap the song for meh???
o........k
u cant sell the world btw wtf!
huh?
who wouldn't wanna bang chris like a screen door?

No comments:

Post a Comment