Friday, January 22, 2010

How can I control my face getting red?

So whenever attention is drawn to me my face gets red. I know it means I am embarrassed but I don't feel embarrassed. I feel like I can just go in front of the class, do what I have to do, then just be like whatever and go back to my seat. I cant though! I can feel my face getting red and I hate it so much. Some people say get a drink of water, no that would just draw more attention. Some say calm down and relax. I try it doesn't work. Please please please help me...How can I control my face getting red?
This might sound weird or like cheesy, but you could practice having attention drawn to you when your with your friends or family by maybe saying like a little spiel before you eat dinner or just randomly and do it gradually with more and more people till you get comfortable talking in front of many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment