Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is this normal? I can control one side of my face better than the other?

.














Yes you are probably fine. Humans are not 100% symatrical. Most of us tend to be either right handed or left handed for example.





If by control you mean the ability to do things like make faces I wouldn't worry too much about it. But if you lack control, that is you do things without you really wanting to or some of the muscles seem to have a mind of their own, or simply one side has lack of normal response, it is worth investigating by visiting a doctor.





Also see if this condition actually interfere with your day to day life or has the tendancy to deteriorate into becoming more and more noticable.





Otherwise discovering that one side of you is not a perfect mirror image of the other side is perfectly normal.

















.Is this normal? I can control one side of my face better than the other?
That depends: has it always been this way or did it just start? Is it a dramatic difference (is one side of your face sagging or completely nonresponsive)? If this is a sudden issue for you you may have had a stroke in which case you need to seek medical attention ASAP. Otherwise, everyone can usually wiggle one eyebrow better than the other etc.Is this normal? I can control one side of my face better than the other?
yep its normal it just means you use that side more than the other.
As long as it's always been this way, yes. I'm the same way. Don't really know why, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment