Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Suffering Bell's Palsy,Guys i have lost half of my face's control,....can u guid me?

i have no numbness and no pain,and acording to three doctors in three different hospitals its ';Bell's palsy'; and leaves in two weeks.but i am worrying because after 4 days ,i haven feel any improvment,any advice?is it normal and i have to wait only?Suffering Bell's Palsy,Guys i have lost half of my face's control,....can u guid me?
Aww hunnie, I know how you feel. My husband woke up, a year ago with the same thing. I didn't know if he had a stroke or what. We went to the hospital and was told it was Bell's Palsy. The said the same thing.. just to wait it out and it usually goes away. There are some cases that it doesn't. But the told him it would last about six weeks.





After about two weeks it gradually got better. He didn't see any changes in the first few days either. His was so bad that if you were looking at him for the right side, and he was laughing... you couldn't tell at all. That side of his face didn't move, and he couldn't even close that eye. He had to wear a patch over it when he slept.





But it did go away in a few weeks and he is much better and there is no signs that he even had bell's palsy. So don't worry.. it will get better!!!Suffering Bell's Palsy,Guys i have lost half of my face's control,....can u guid me?
I started the same way last Wednesday. No pain no numbness. Over the weekend I developed headaches, tenderness in my face and sensitivity to noises. I spoke to the Doctor today who insured me it all goes along with the BP and that in 2 to 3 weeks it will be better. He told me BP is very common among people, well I don't like being common! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment