Sunday, January 24, 2010

Suggestions for controlling oil on face?

My face tends to get really shiny throughout the day. Has anybody tried a really good product for oil control? Please help me!Suggestions for controlling oil on face?
My face also gets oily as the day goes on. Kids used to call me shiny in middle school. I use Clinique pore minimizer: t-zone shine control. I put it on under my foundation. It keeps the oil at bay for a little while. I think it also gets rid of oil if you apply it later in the day. I also use blotting sheets in the middle of the day. One of my friends said she wishes she had oily skin because it makes you stand out.Suggestions for controlling oil on face?
Well, let me just tell you, that do not use moisturizers when your skin is oily, it makes it so much worse, but i have used the clean and clear advantage system, and it works so well, my skin was oily, and after just one use, it became a little better every time I used it.
When you moisturise - lightly set with loose powder or if you use foundation set with powder.





Buy a moisturiser designed for oily skin. Wash youir face day and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment