Friday, January 22, 2010

I heard that taking vitamin A tablets helps control the oil in your face???

I am not sure if this is true, but I do have really oily skin and I am sick of it...What can I do so that my face wont ';produce'; so much oil???? PLEASE HELP!!!





Thank you!I heard that taking vitamin A tablets helps control the oil in your face???
Eating less oily foods will help a little but you should get a facial cleaning system. The product that I use daily for my oily skin is the Artistry Balancing Skin care system. I use it ever night and sometimes in the morning. It has a cleanser, toner, and lotion specifically for oily skin. Very reliable and you can return it if it does not work for you. Go to http://Arcameda.com and search for balancing. You may also want to get a clay masque if you do not do that already once a week. Oily skin can cause acne and a clay masque will extract all the dirt out of your pores.





As for a vitamin, the only brand that I would look into is Nutrilite. They have organic farms all over the place and all neighboring farms are also organic. Amazing company. I use Nutrilite Complex for Hair, Skin %26amp; Nails. Go to Arcameda and click on Vitamins then Women's Health. They have organic vitamins for everything. Go to my profile to email me if you need further help. Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment