Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How can i control my face from going bright red all the time?

i get so embarassed easily especially when


we have to do speaches infront of the class


and i always hear ppl saying ';look how red her face is'; and half the time im not even embarassed i dont know why this happens


ive tried the ';i dont care'; attitude and my


self esteem isnt that low i do have confidence and im a generally happy person


plz helpHow can i control my face from going bright red all the time?
the same thing happens to me, even when i'm not that embarassed or shy..i don't know why. but i've noticed that as i keep doing the things, that make me turn red, over and over again, it is like an exposure. so then after a couple of times, i become comfortable talking infront of people. eventhough their will always be meeting new people in your life, and turning red the first time giving a speech infront of those people, try to look past it because it's the past. eventually you won't be so embarassed. so don't worry and take deep breaths when you do turn red. i hope this helps.How can i control my face from going bright red all the time?
i know it happens to me to. i take deep breaths and try to look over the people
i know it sucks so bad


that happens to me alot


especially when i c my crush


its jus something i have to live with

No comments:

Post a Comment