Sunday, January 24, 2010

I have ';hemifacial spasms,'; but exrays show nothing.The left side of the face goes into spasms and no control.

I have spasms on left side of face. I am presently taking trileptal medication. I don't think it helps very much. I cannot control the spasms.Three mri s show nothing. The doctor assumes a blood vessel is pressing on a nerve. Any one else have this problem and what relief did you get?I have ';hemifacial spasms,'; but exrays show nothing.The left side of the face goes into spasms and no control.
I will sometimes have spasms on my left eye lid. It is usually due to stress or lack of sleep.I have ';hemifacial spasms,'; but exrays show nothing.The left side of the face goes into spasms and no control.
ask your doctor to refer you to a neurologist to check a couple of cranial nerves...either the facial or trigeminal nerve.
i had a really good friend that had those...she found out it was too much weed...it might not help...but it's an answer

No comments:

Post a Comment