Sunday, January 24, 2010

What can I use to control my oily skin? My face gets so oily.?

Lots of water..stick with 8-10 glasses a day for a month and you should see the difference soon enough. Persistence is the key though.What can I use to control my oily skin? My face gets so oily.?
The best way to dry up oily skin is to make a homemade mask. It's very simple all you need is egg white. After you apply it leave it on for 15 min. and I guarantee it will take care of your problem.What can I use to control my oily skin? My face gets so oily.?
Mary Kay has a great lotion for that is is called Oil Mattifier. It really works. Find a consultant in your area
try blotting slips for the middle of the day--they remove excess oil on your face and are easy to use by just blotting your face with the thin sheets.


nutrogena and cleanclear have awesome face washes--i use both, alternating each day (one has salicylic acid and the other benzoyl peroxide). clinique is great because their clarifying lotion/toner works wonders--it is perfect to take off the grease of life. clinique moisturizer GEL is awesome as well...non oily and soothing.
Drink water and wash your face daily with a mild face wash, if it is too harsh you could be drying your skin out which will cause it to produce extra oil to hydrate it.
I have oily skin too. Try clinac O.C. I hope it works for you. Drink water too six to seven glasses a day.
Plenty of water is a really good idea. However, you need to follow a good cleansing regimen everyday. Facial shampoo, toner, moisturizer, these things will target the oily skin. I use a great product from Avon called Avon Solutions, It has the facial shampoo, or cleansing cloths, toner, moisturizer, eye cream, healthy boost, etc. The other fantastic product from avon, is True Pore-Fection this line instantly reduces oiliness, and enlarged pores. If you would like, you can email me for more information on the product. Let me know if you decide to try these products, and I will give you a 10% savings.
wash your face everyday,even if you don't take a shower,you must wash your face.I have horribly oily skin too.also,drink alot of water.I have been drinking more water lately and my face is a whole lot better.one more thing,don't use the face wash with scrubby beads,it really tore up my face.
oops! yes i to have the same problem. the best treatment is to wash your face with good soap whenever you get time, to do so. IT'S THE CHEAP AND BEST WAY TO GET RID OF THAT. I tried many cosmetics to avoid it
  • dental cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment