Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I stopped using birth control, and my face has broken out with acne.what can I do?

Wash your face regularly with a good acne soap or soap for oily skin and use benzoyl 15 for break outs. It'll probably clear up quickly, your body's just adjusting to the hormone change. If it doesn't clear up in a few months see your physician. Good luck :)I stopped using birth control, and my face has broken out with acne.what can I do?
Hi there, drink plenty, plenty of water and also try Neutrogena acne wash. It really worked for me. Good luck. PS don't forget to drink lots of water.I stopped using birth control, and my face has broken out with acne.what can I do?
Eat a lot of green vegetables like spinach, cabbage, beans, peas, lettuce, etc. A salad and fruit should be taken daily. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment