Sunday, January 24, 2010

I recently started taking birth control...and I have a rash on my legs and a weird bump on my face....? HELP!!?

I started taking the pill to help clear up my face even though it wasn't really bad but now I feel like its worse?! Is that possible? I'm only on my first pack and today I noticed a small weird reddish purple circle on my right cheek. Please help!I recently started taking birth control...and I have a rash on my legs and a weird bump on my face....? HELP!!?
go ask the pharmacist that dispensed it to you. they know everything!I recently started taking birth control...and I have a rash on my legs and a weird bump on my face....? HELP!!?
you may be having an mild allergic reaction try stopping taking the pills for a bit and if it clears up you have your answer if it doesn't it maybe something else and yuo probally should go to a docters just to be safe
the reddish purple circles you are describing have a revelance to the symptoms of KS...look it up on google i'm not trying to scare you but you might have an std
stop sluttin around

No comments:

Post a Comment