Friday, January 22, 2010

How good are you at controlling yourself in the face of temptation?

Have you faced any temptations lately? How have you dealt with them?How good are you at controlling yourself in the face of temptation?
Oftentimes. I look for it. When my life is peaceful I tend to seek trouble. Temptation never comes to me, I always place myself and thoughts where there is one. Then, I try to make a way out which was always difficult.


In that way, I have no one or nothing to blame to but myself. I do not make excuses because it is my normal human mind that makes me look for temptation and I do not say I fell into it.How good are you at controlling yourself in the face of temptation?
Pretty good...I'm a mom, and my ex is a scumbag/liar/thief, so I have extra incentive to try to do the right thing for my son. I have to be a good example, like my folks were. It turns out to be good for both of us.
I usually have no trouble controlling myself in the face of temptation.





But if temptation has a nice butt, I'm in trouble.
I am faced with temptation every time that ';smoke break'; timer goes off in my head and then I fail miserably and temptation wins...again :(
That depends entirely on the temptation.





Warm brownies have a power over me that is both strong and sinister.
Excellent. Unless I've been drinking, then I'm terrible.
What do you have in mind?





What?


No, sorry, I'm married.





Yes happily.


.
Depends on the temptation :oP
Terrible. So I do not surround myself with it, and ask God to help me resist when I am.
I fail most times but I dust off and keep going my ';nik'; and former call sign is ';Dustbunny'; LOL!





Eli
That would depend on the temptation. I've turned down sex, but I can't say no to Pizza.
If you know you weakness stay away from them. Youre never strong enough.
I'm really good at feeling bad about it after, if warranted.





:-D
Pretty good at it by now. I didn't get to be this old for nothing.
Prayer.
That depends on what it is

No comments:

Post a Comment