Friday, January 22, 2010

My face is out of control. HELP?

ok well, I've been on tazorac for 4 days only and my skin is REALLY DRY. like all over my face. i didn't put any on tonight. should i continue using it? or wait 2 more days for the drying to get back under control? help what should i do. if you thinki should get off of it ...why?My face is out of control. HELP?
Continue using the tazorac, but after you put it on and it has dried, put on a facial moisturizer. ClearSkin makes a good one, AcneFree has a good 2 step moisturizing kit that also helps scarrs, and Aveeno has one.My face is out of control. HELP?
You need to increase your omega fatty acids and do a whole body cleanse. The skin condition is an indicator that your body is toxic.


Start with colon cleansing and remember to drink water,half your body wieght in ozs.Below is a web site that explains the importance of water and how vital it is to good health.


http://www.healthy-skincare.com/benefit-鈥?/a>
Burt's Bee's moisturizer
use it as per instructions for best results

No comments:

Post a Comment