Sunday, January 24, 2010

How long do you leave the clearasil blackhead control on your face before rinsing?

Sorry but I'm kind of new to this so I'm not really sure. The instructions say that:





Use everyday, morning and evening. Wet face, squeeze a small amount into palm of hand. GENTLY MASSAGE ONTO FACE AND RINSE OFF THOROUGHLY WITH WARM WATER.





The part in capitals is the part that I don't really understand. Well it says massage the prodcut onto your face, but how long do you leave it on before rinsing it off. That is my question.





Thanks to anyone who can tell me this.How long do you leave the clearasil blackhead control on your face before rinsing?
Just massage you face for about a minute or so and then rinse off. You don;t want to leave it on for too long otherwise it irritates your face and then your skin peels and turns red.

No comments:

Post a Comment