Sunday, January 24, 2010

Best oil control products for the face.?

I use Philosophy's ';Purity made simple'; and ';Hope in a jar';, VERY good for sensitive skin.


They have really good products, they don't contain any unknown/harmful/unwanted chemicals.


Try ';Never let them see you shine';, it's supposed to be fantastic, but I've never tried it, so I can't tell you for a fact.Best oil control products for the face.?
Blotting sheets are great. I like The Body Shop blotting papers. Don't get the Clean%26amp;Clear ones. They are crap! If you read the ingredients, they contain mineral oil. If you should run out of blotting papers, a paper toilet seat cover (found in public bathrooms) will work in a pinch. It sounds crazy, but they work really well and are FREE!!Best oil control products for the face.?
Ponds work really good for me, upon using it my oily face has come back to normal....
always, always, always carry oil blotting sheets with you. clean %26amp; clear oil absorbing sheets work amazingly to pick up any oil on your face without ruining your make up. they are about $4 for 50 sheets at any drug store.
I agree concerning the oil-blotting sheets...maybe clinique, since I like their smell. Loot at these ones;
Sephora makes really nice oil blotters. They don;t rub your makeup off or anything att all when used.
netroguenia idk how 2 spell it but i use it it works great
simple facial wipes - SIMPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment