Friday, January 22, 2010

Why, when I lift a heavy object, does my lip curl up and I find it hard to control my muscles in my face?

It's because you are going to cr@p yourself and your shorts know it..... BTDT.....Why, when I lift a heavy object, does my lip curl up and I find it hard to control my muscles in my face?
roflol.Why, when I lift a heavy object, does my lip curl up and I find it hard to control my muscles in my face?
I've always wondered the same thing. When I lift weights with my Marine friends, we all get weird facial expressions. I'm assuming it a reflex but I don't know.
i don think there's an answer for that even by a doctor.. thats by nature..
a lot of people have strange facial expressions when lifting weights - myself included - it is just that when you are pushing yourself your body does some weird things - like lip curling - I often like grind my teeth and it looks like I am scowling at someone..lol..just a natural reflex for whatever reason...if you think it is something more than that ask your doc, but it sounds normal.
Don't know, but let me know when you find out, I have been doing it my whole life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment