Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oil control ( on the face)?

I was wondering if there are any really good oil control washes or lotions that anyone knows about that can be purchased at the drug store. I own tons of mac supplies but their creams are really expensive, and Ive heard they contain exactly the same stuff that the drug stores use. Any brand names would be helpful.





I dont have oily skin to the extreme, but would like my makeup coverage to stay on longer and to prevent shine as long as possible.





Thanks!Oil control ( on the face)?
My tried and true is Clinique.I would never put a drug store


brand on my face because I would have an immediate


breakout.Clinique controls the oil with the 1,2,3 step cleaning


products.





renebugOil control ( on the face)?
You can just go to Walgreens, and under the acne products, various acne creams and face washes say 'oil control' and such. I have a morning burst oil control moisteurizer I bought at walgreens, and I use it before I put on a little concealer.


They also sell little paper oil control pads that you use to blot oil off your face during the day, and they're really good 'cause they don't mess up your make-up! ^-^ they're sent from heaven I tell ya.





Hope this helped!
try the Clean and Clear oil-control blotting sheets. You can use them anytime, even when you have on makeup and they won;t take your makeup off.
i use stridex. you can buy it at a drug store. its cheap too! it works like super good. i use the sensitive skin one. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment