Friday, January 22, 2010

Someone help me control my face:(?

hey guys!


lately ive been having trouble controlling my acne. sometimes its really bad then it is fine then gets worst. i use a basic cleansing acne soup then i put on this oil eliminating liquid then i take a pill for it and use differen. but it doesn't seem to help. i also use lotion for my face. can anyone help me out, tell me what im doing wrong any suggestions will be welcome:)Someone help me control my face:(?
Well, if you are a teen going through puberty than some acne is normal. As a teenager your hormones are starting to level out and your body has high levels of testosterone, to promotote sexual development. I just started to use Clean %26amp; Clea Black head scrub, and it works amazing. I have only used it 2 days, and it is already working. I don't have any blackheads, but my sister does so I thought it might help with other types of acne ( e.g. white heads, pustules, etc.), and it is helping a lot. There are a lot of acne cleansers on the market right now, and they aren't that expensive. Try to find one's with salicyic acid, which is an acne medication in acne washes for sensitive skin, or if your skin doesn't become that irritated with acne washes than use one with benzoyl alcohol with 5 - 10%.





I have acne to, and it sucks but once we get out of puberty it will stop. Then we just have to look forward to wrinkels once were 50 :PSomeone help me control my face:(?
If you're taking medications for the acne, consider going back to your doctor and telling him/her that what has been prescribed to you isn't working very well.





Also note that OVER cleaning and using too many products and medications can make your acne worse.
Stop using the oil eliminator. I've heard of these causing problems.
  • makeup ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment