Sunday, January 24, 2010

My face gets oily throughout the day, is there a type of makeup that I should use to control this?

I love bare essentials w/ natural minerals. It's a kit with special powders (foundation, bronzer and powder finish), but it has great coverage and doesn't get oily and greasy! You can get it at their website http://www.bareescentuals.com/ or a specialty store like Sephora www.sephora.com !My face gets oily throughout the day, is there a type of makeup that I should use to control this?
The best thing for this is a workout makeup. Clinique use to have the very best one. It goes on with perfect coverage without looking like thick makeup and because it is waterproof it keeps a freshly powdered look all day. Try it, you'll love it!My face gets oily throughout the day, is there a type of makeup that I should use to control this?
There are some oil control powders and foundations. I think that nutrogena make some. Also, I would suggest buying some Clean 'n Clear oil absorbing sheets, they work really well and don't smudge your make-up!
always use powder products not creamy nor liquid i mean stay away from liquid and creamy foundation, shadows , blushes...stick with the powder ones
Instead of makeup, which will just make the problem worse. Try Clean N Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets. They take all the oil off and none of your makeup.
You definitely need to get on a good skin care regiment. If you aren't taking care of your skin then it doesn't matter what kind or how expensive the makeup is--it's going to ';melt';. I would recommend you contacting a BeautiControl consultant and get a skin care regiment. You won't find any line that is better and it won't ';break the bank';. You get the cleanser, tonic, moisturizer and scrub for around $65.
I am very oily too. The best ones that I have tried are Prescriptives Flawless and Revlon Colorstay. I do not recommend Revlon Colorstay because it is hard to remove even with the strongest cleansers. I also recommend that you use Origins Matte Scientist Moisturizer under your foundation. This helps your makeup stay longer. Also, try the Origins ';Get Down'; cleanser and ';Oil Refiner'; toner. These have helped a lot in balancing my skin and the excessive oil.
Use a foundation that's specifically for your skin type like Mary Kay's Medium-Coverage Foundation (for combination/oily skin). Also try using the Oil Mattifier. It absorbs oil and helps control shine for at least eight hours. And you can reapply it throughout the day 鈥?even over your foundation.
i have the same problem..heres what i use..i put on biore shine control moisturizer and after that dries..i use clinique matte compact powder...and im oil free the whole day! all that along with an oil control wash
MAC, it works wonders
Use ';medium coverage foundation'; by Mary Kay, it stays on all day and controls excess oil for up to eight hours http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/color/foun鈥?/a> , you can also use oil control lotion or oil absorbing tissues. http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/s鈥?/a>
use a powder foundation... or a compact.. u can keep it with u all the time.. quite handy, never use oil based make up.. it'll make it worse..
I use Almay products and it helps me well....also, dermatologist seem to like Neutrogena.

No comments:

Post a Comment