Friday, May 14, 2010

Facing Violence. Can't Control Adrenaline Rush, I Shake. How to Stop or Control It?

I was once a cop and I have face life and death situations. When I had a 12 gauge stuck in my face I didn't shake, I didn't fear, I reacted according to my training. I've been in family fights their 4 against us 2. I was somewhat scared there but we got thru it and trashed the house. Now, after years of abusing steroids, speed, pain killers, I have been d/x with Bipolar disorder type I manic. I am hyper most of the year and exerience high levels of adrenaline. I have fallen madly in love with a married woman, which I am ashamed to say. We haven't violated her vows and won't until she is divorced, but yesterday I was called by her husband who happens to be attached with a mafia family in New Mexico. He himself is of no threat to me, but I am righteously paranoid, thinking about what the rest of his thug family might try against me, her, or my family. I find myself shaking, madly intoxicated by adrenaline, all my senses in overload and I HATE IT!!!! I must remain totally calm especially if I am to fight. Please help me, is there a med I can take for instant relief, I heard a guy mention Rescue remedy, sounds really interesting. My girl will soon get a divorce, but I have a feeling we haven't heard the last from her soon to be ex.Facing Violence. Can't Control Adrenaline Rush, I Shake. How to Stop or Control It?
You pretty much just answered your question. Everything you have done in your life and everything you have experienced and are experiencing now is because you created by the choices you made. You tracking with me? You took the speed, steroids, and pain killers, which made you so hyper and probably gave you the bi-polar disorder in the first place.





Have you done heavy drinking? That supposedly causes bi-polar as well. You put yourself in these situations. Go get a massage, or acupuncture like suggested. Take a few weeks off for yourself. You are seeing a married woman. If she chose to be married and wasn't made to be married by choice get away from her. Find someone single and stable.





Your ';girl'; risks be beaten up everyday which no woman deserves all because you decide to be with you. If you wouldn't have been with her, someone else will and would be both going through the same thing. Your obviously not disciplined enough nor mentally or physically tough.Facing Violence. Can't Control Adrenaline Rush, I Shake. How to Stop or Control It?
1) Think through your situation.


2) Formulate a plan of action, should worst come to worst, that ensures survival, and victory.


3) Break the plan into meticulous, baby steps.


4) Follow these steps through, repeatedly.





Repetition=Comfort





Also, it might not be a bad idea to notify local law enforcement.
1. stop drugs and drinking.


2. think about things.


3. relax every so often.


4. remember your training.
I stopped reading after the first sentence but it's clear this person is a troll.





no one respond.
Chamomile tea?
I've tried rescue remedy, it's one of those over the counter ';natural'; things. I guess it is affective to some degree (I've used it when I'm trying to do homework but I have a little trouble concentrating) but it DEFINITELY isn't going to help much with the level of adrenaline rush you're having. Try acupuncture once a week or something - that should help a pretty significant amount.





When I get adrenaline rushes like that I'll go on an impulsive bike ride (about 30-40 miles, maybe) or a run (usually 4-8 miles). I know that this takes time so it isn't truly an ';instant'; relief but rigorous physical exercise helps calm me down, and honestly, it ';drains'; my excess energy. Which also helps me sleep better at night.





good luck
Understandable..... Under the circumstance


You are facing a potential unknown threat.... known threats you can confront and handle ..... but a vague implied threat is impossible to prepare for





Personally I do not think this jerks ';family'; is going to risk major trouble to massage his ego.... business is business but this ';profits'; no one





BUT that does not solve your problem..... what do you do to solve your problem.... what you have is an anxiety attack....a manifestation of the ';fight or flight'; syndrome.... it causes the body to over produce adrenaline....which causes the nerves to be on edge constantly.... go seek a doctors help.... I have anxiety disorder... I take medication for it.... like taking an aspirin for a headache.... these little pills mellows you out....calms your nerves

No comments:

Post a Comment